Monday, 4 June 2012

Taurus Man and His Behavior

women all want the same thing and that's to learn how to win a taurus man. These men are very appealing and it's easy to understand why so many women are drawn to them. Taurus men are fiercely loyal, hard workers and absolutely love the idea of a committed, long term and monogamous relationship. Once you own the heart of a man born under this sign you can relish the knowledge that you are truly loved and adored.

Learning how to win a Taurus man is all about knowing how to appeal to his heart. There are certain qualities in a woman that a man like this finds naturally irresistible. If you can find those qualities in yourself and bring them to the surface, you'll own his heart, mind, body and soul.

Taurus men are all about honesty and shooting from the hip. They don't mince words and they have little patience or time for anyone else who does. You have to always be honest with the taurus compatibility. He wants this more than anything and he'll feel closer to you because of it. Even if it means that you have to disagree with something he feels strongly or adamantly about. He wants you to express your honest opinion always.

These men aren't big on high society or the riches that come with a lucrative career. If you want to understand how to win a Taurus man you have to acknowledge the fact that gourmet dinners at five star restaurants or luxury vehicles aren't what matter to him. He wants to be with someone who is very down to earth and can appreciate the simpler things in life. A man like this relishes the idea of having a home cooked meal. He's content to curl up on the sofa to watch a television movie with you.
One thing that you must always bear in mind when you are trying to win over a Taurus man is you need to muster up all the patience you can. These men were born under the sign of the bull and that's blatantly obvious once you become involved with one. They are fiercely stubborn and when they believe they are right, will argue their point endlessly. You need to show your taurus zodiac signs guy that you can stand up to him without being overpowering. Be patient and understanding when he feels the need to disagree with you. Stand your ground while being respectful and you'll earn his love forever.
.
Have you fallen for a Taurus man and you want to find the best way of winning him over? Are you curious about the qualities this Taurus man has and if you'd even be able to get along with such a man? Would you like to know if you have what it takes to make a romantic relationship with a Taurus man work?
If you want to avoid friction and you want the best chance of making this relationship work with this man, you'd better know what you're in for. This article will prepare you for the ups and down of a romance with a Taurus man.

 Silent and Strong
While others are griping about the weather, working conditions or any other of life's little complications, this man quietly trudges on. Knowing the futility of complaining about what cannot be changed, he's more apt to work to change what he can or simply get where he needs to go despite the inconveniences that surround him.
Perseverance when it comes to attaining his goal, he'll not let anything get in the way of getting what he wants. This is also something he looks for in a potential mate. While you may not have to be as determined as he is with your every endeavor, know that he doesn't take to quitters well.
 Have Ambition
Know what you want in life and be willing to share your hopes and desires with him. Quiet and introspective, this is a man who enjoys embracing the dreams of those close to him just as much as he holds to his own dreams.
Trust Him
Sometimes when we doubt ourselves, we tend to transmit that doubt to our partners. If you allow yourself to constantly question him and pick his plans apart, he'll start to back away from you. It's not so much that he needs your backing that he just wants you to trust in him.

 Beating Your head Against the Wall
The Taurus man can be exceedingly stubborn and hard headed. Once he sets his mind to something, there's little that will derail him. If you want a relationship with him to work, know how to pick your battles wisely. Too many conflicts over tiny trivialities can wear him down.
 The Calm That Soothes
For the woman who is a bit uptight and tends to fret over everything, you'll surely find a soothing partner in the man born under the sign of Taurus. Never one to get his feathers ruffled, he's also good at spreading that soothing calm around him.
You're lost as you drive to a distant destination? No need to make a fuss if he's at your side. He'll reassure you and remind you that getting lost is part of the adventure. Always quick to see the bright side of any situation, he'll always be there to calm fears and sooth nerves.
Is a Taurus man what you really want? Be the optimistic and ambitious woman who'll share his dreams and you're already halfway there.
.
When you're searching for information on getting back together with a Taurus man it's obvious that the two of you are going through a difficult time. Break ups are so challenging in ways we never really comprehend until we're in the thick of it. Losing the person you love most in the world is hard enough but trying to get over it when you just can't let go makes you feel as though you're stuck in some sort of emotional prison. You have to move forward and if you still are holding onto the belief that you belong with him, the direction you need to be going towards is getting him back. Don't think for a moment that just because you two had a blow out break up that there's no chance for you. Regardless of how hard things have been, true love does have a way of prevailing and you can get back the man you love if you know how to make it happen.

One very important lesson you have to learn if you're determined to win back your Taurus is that you have to do the hard work. You already know that these men are extra stubborn and if he was hurt during the break up he's not going to want to feel that vulnerable again. He won't chase after you to get you back, you have to do that yourself. Getting back together with a Taurus starts with dealing with his bruised ego. Tell him you're sorry for the way things ended up and be specific when you apologize for things you said during the break up. He needs to hear and see that you have remorse for what happened.
You also have to turn on the charm if you want to get him to open up to you again. Being sullen or depressed when talking to him won't score you any points at all. You have to be cheery and complimentary. Make him feel special again by sharing small comments about what you find so appealing about him. Don't lay this on too thick though or he'll mistakenly believe you're just saying things to try and get him to let his guard down. Be genuine and thoughtful. He needs to feel that you truly do appreciate his special qualities.
Patience is going to be your best ally when you're trying to win another chance with your ex boyfriend. He's not going to run back to you with open arms overnight but with the right mindset and persistence, he will start to see you as someone he still loves. Just be patient and remember that all good things come back to those who wait.

24 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have explained the whole article. It is very informative.
    Regards,
    Horoscope Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive known my taurus guy for almost 5 years now and hes finally opening up to me! this article is dead on. taurus are definately very slow lovers but they are worth the wait. i wouldnt have him any other way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am head over heels inlove with a Taurus man he is everything I want and more. We were in a relationship and we broke up for the second time last week I saw him again tonight and relaised that I can't be without him ! The first time we broke up after a week he asked me for a second chance after I made all the moves to try get him back (he broke up with me both times) when he asked me back he told me he made a big mistake and there was nothing wrong with me the fault was by him after a month of dating again he left me over something I said which was a big mistake on my part I didn't mean it he told me he can't trust me anymore when I never really gave him a reasom not to ! We haven't spoken since the break up until 2day when he came to fetch our dog when we saw each other we laughed and everything then after he left we spoke abit where he was a bit off with me now I know how a Taurus male is but might I add that he started planning our future together he told his parents he is going to marry me which he never told them before he was completly different with me then with all his previous relationships ! We are soulmates ! Thing is I'm a capricorn and I'm stubborn I want him back but I don't want to do all the work again because after we got back together he said he knows I will never leave him and I don't want him to think he has a massive power over me (which he kinda does...) Please help !! Should I leave it and see if he comes back to me, should I give it time, should I fight for him again ? But how do I know he wants to still be with me ?? Please please please help !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have faith on yourself, he isn't going anywhere. Trust me on this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you right ! But what makes you think he isn't going anywhere ?? Been months and we are still in each others lifes but I need to know if I should give up and move on ? What's your take ?

      Delete
  5. My ex-boy dumped me 6 months ago after I accused him of seeing another woman and insulting him.I want him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me.He changed his line,block me from sending him email and facebook.I was so confuse and don't know what to do. So I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimonies of how this powerful spell caster help them to get their ex back. So I contact the spell caster whose name is Dr Shiva and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise the Second day my ex came knocking at my door and ask me to forgive him.I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr Shiva,you are truly talented and gifted. Email: reunitingexspell@yahoo.com . He is the only answer to your problems.He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his name for the good work he did for me andpeople are still talking about him on the Internet. REUNITINGEXSPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO QUICKLY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO ME WHO CAST A SPELL FOR ME TO GET MY LOVER BACK. MY LOVER LEFT ME AND RUN AFTER ANOTHER GIRL, HE CLAIMED HE WAS NO LONGER FEELING OUR RELATIONSHIP. HE BLOCKED ME OFF HIS PHONE AND MAIL. I TRIED ALL I COULD TO GET HIM BACK, BUT TO NO AVAIL. 3 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTERS DECEIVED ME AND GO AWAY WITH MY MONEY AND DID NOTHING FOR ME. A FRIEND WHOM DR OGBA HAS HELPED BEFORE GAVE ME HIS CONTACT AND ASSURE ME OF POSITIVE RESULT. I WAS ACTUALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE MONEY. SHE ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE A TRY, I DECIDED TO GIVE MY LAST TRY, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DR VOODOO CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CONTACTED ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS AND HE ACTUALLY CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME. HE PROPOSED MARRIAGE TO ME AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 3WEEKS TIME. THANKS TO YOU DR OGBA, I WILL FOR EVER REMAIN GRATEFUL TO YOU. I ADVICE ANY ONE SEEKING FOR A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER NOT TO WASTE ANY MONEY OR TIME WITH FAKE SPELL CASTERS, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO DR OGBA NOW, HIS CONTACT EMAIL IS ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com
    ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com I AM 100% SURE HE WILL HELP YOU TOO. ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SIR, YOU ARE REALLY AS GREAT AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to me...My name is mrs williams. If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, September 5th about something 7:25pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a baby...then my husband left home then for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he understand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to DR OGBA who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR OGBA cast a spell for me in 28th surprisingly my husband came home October 2th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to DR OGBA who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com or him cell phone +2348116144331 you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Jazmin i'm from Australia . I never believed in love spells on until i met this spell caster. I met a man whose name is DR.Ogba he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell. Anything you can ever imagine that you’ve lost. I am now happy and I’m a living testimony simply because the man i had wanted to marry left me 5weeks before our wedding and my life was in a chaos cos our relationship has been on for 4years. I really love him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what has happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and I believed my faith on it. And in a week time i returned to London, my(husband Now) called me by him self and beg for forgiveness and pleading that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he has gotten a new job so we should get married. I didn’t believe it cost the spell caster only asked for my name and my fiancée’s name and all i wanted him to do. He told me after 48hrs that my problem that looks like a mountain will be solved….. i just kept that little faith of mine. As i will have it. Just after 2days i got it done. Now am so haapy all thanks to this great spell if you have any problem i believe he can also help you his email ogbapaullovespellcaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even unfriend me in facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 2days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the two days and he beg me for forgivenes, i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email ogalalovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. John Joyce is my name. When my boyfriend left me for another woman all I could think about was getting him back. I was not out of the closet to my family and had lived a straight lifestyle my entire life until recently. My boyfriend cheated on me and moved out of my house when I was away at work. I had a love spell cast by Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and within three days, he came back to me once again. I was so relieved!! Him coming back to me gave me the strength to tell my family about us and the time we spent apart really brought us closer together than we ever have been! I highly recommend their love spells because they work very well!

    ReplyDelete

  11. After 9 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 kids, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. Trust who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heard so many things about DR Okaya. and every story has been so great. so here is my story, me and the father of my son has been off and on for 3 years its been a very stressful relationship. he cheated on me and I was very hurt, it was miserable for me so in returned I cheated because I wanted him to feel the pain but he never cares so we went apart, so he went back to his ex.i wanted him to leave her and let us come back together, I love him so much and I just want him to feel the same way feel for him, lucky for me DR Okaya was the one who brought my lover back to me, he is a good spell caster. his contact address is okayaspellhelp@yahoo.com.you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really happy that dr.OLOKUM reunited i and my lover back.Dr Olokum is a real spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +2347053977842 OR EMAIL HIM ON LAVEDERLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. MERCY is my name i want to thank Dr Okun for the love spell he cast for me that brought my ex boyfriend back to me within 2days. and also i want to thank all the client of his that he has helped that shared the good testimonies i saw about him that made me to contact him, the love spell Dr Okun did for me was really good it made my ex boyfriend to be committed to me and now he treat me with so much love and respect ever since he came back to me. I want to say Dr Okun is a man to really on because i know he can fix your broken relationship just the way he fixed mine and others of his client, just reach him for help in case you need his help on okuntemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I am JOLLY MENX from Germany,I just want to say thanks to Dr IRABOR for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with kids and we are more happier than never before,Thanks to Dr IRABOR for his help,he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System work,He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email iraborspelltemple@gmail.com for relationship matters.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am CYNTHIA I want to give all thanks to Dr relief of relieftemple@gmail.com for helping me to recover my ex back, i was seriously in a breakup with my ex guy and i think all hope was lost until i was searching the internet and i saw a testimony that someone shared about Dr relief of relieftemple@gmail.com and i choose to contact him also to see if he can still help me, i gave him a trial but at the end joy and happiness filled my heart you can also reach him through his mobile
    number +2347060595685 he is a passionate spell caster i must say

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greeting to any body that is reading my comment, All Thanks goes to dr.trust, i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with two of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how dr. trust help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him, he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is god sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help ULTIMATESPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM. i promise you that, he will but a smile on your face and make you feel happy. good luck. or ULTIMATESPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been in bondage ever since my ex leave for another woman, It was really hell for me and everybody told me to forget about him but i could not because i love him so much, Things get worse until my friend introduced me to this great spell caster Dr. Kalo who have save so many life and relationships and i contacted him through his email (Choosenlovespell@gmail.com) i explain everything to him and he cast a spell for me immediately after three days, everything turn around and my boyfriend come to me on his knee begging for forgiveness that i am the one and only woman in his life now. i was surprise i have never seen such a miracle in my life. I am so thankful to this man and i will forever publish his name Dr Kalo

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Mr Cardenas,my wife was having affair with a senior secretary in her office. I love this woman so much that i would not want to share her with any body. i told her to retire from the job and i would take care of all her needs but she would take it because she is been embraced by everybody in her office, this normally leads to quarrel every-time. i tried all i can to please her and she will promise to be good , some days later she will turn back to her normal way.
    i was nearly loosing out, i could not focus in my job, my whole life was full of sorrow and i was thinking i should kill the other man my self and put an end to all this until i saw a testimony from a blog on how DR EDIONWE could cast a love spell to bring lovers back no matter what is behind the disappointment. so i decided to write him via email. edionwesolutiontemple@yahoo.com and now all my wishes are exactly as i wanted. She told me everything that has happened secretly in the past and i forgave her as DR EDIONWE instructed me to and she loves me and care for me as i ever wanted. i know there are many spells that do not work but i want to assure all you out there no matter what you have been trough to have faith and believe that this is the final solution to your problem.
    Even if my job is taking most of my time, the little free time i have , i will share the good news to everyone in the world because i know that with love brings happiness and hope for a long life.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am trying to get my Taurus Ex to stop following me around..I am fed up with his behavior and do not want him back..Your article is very romantic, but does not deal with the dark side of Taurus..They can be nasty people to deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  21. HELLO i have read testimonies about this great spell caster called Dr. Ekpiku how he helped people to bring their lover back. so i decide to give him a try, i am here today to give my own testimony on how this great man brought my ex back within 48 hours for just to contact him. this girl has broke up with me over 6 weeks but she came back just within 48 hours that Dr Ekpiku said he will make her come back to me. just contact this man and he will bring your ex back here is his email address mail. Ekaapikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. "I thank the dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com for bringing my dearest boyfriend back. I was lost without my boyfriend, my life seemed hopeless but then I contacted dr oduma who was able to find the exact reason he had left me, a spell had been cast on him, luckily Dr oduma was able to break this easily and with his help my dear boyfriend returned. He can help you too, contact him now at:
    dr.odumalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to b negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could no it Mama Isiabel rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify on line, but make the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is Mama Isiabel. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact he on:mama4africanspell@gmail.com if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!

    Mama Isiabel

    ReplyDelete